Faulsey‘s helped with my blogger’s block by providing me with another little thingy to write about. He’s given me this wonderful award!
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
But the award comes with a few stipulations.
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Let me start with the 10 honest things about me.
- I’m a morning person.
- I have the greatest 2 cats in the world! Casper and Zelda (I believe I wrote a post about them (with pictures!) before) are the best cats that have ever lived.
- I believe raw tomatoes are the most disgusting food evar.
- I didn’t do the first 51 levels on my priest! *gasp* I stole him when my brother quit playing the game!
- I’m working on a secretive project that you may hear about next week!
- I’ve taken up papercrafting as a hobby recently.
- I wish my boyfriend cared enough to read my blog! (I can say this because I know he’s not reading).
- Someone else’s phone calls get rerouted through my phone at work and I’ve chosen not to have it fixed because it makes me feel like a spy.
- My trip to Las Vegas in January was my first time taking an airplane, and also my first time spending more than a couple hours in the USA.
- I hate the word ‘meme’, but I use it anyway. Just like I always hated the term ‘toon’ for character.
ALRIGHT! Well, that wasn’t so bad. MOVING ON!
Since so many people are quicker than me, many of my favourite blogs/bloggers have already been given the award! But I don’t think anyone would turn down a second Oscar, so I’ll give them out anyway. I don’t care if they care to pass the award on… as long as they know they’re appreciated!
- Holy Dueg! I know he’s been given the award already… but I must say I love reading his posts! They’re always very entertaining.
- Through The Eyes of Death (Arrens) I just love the look of his blog, it’s so simple and nice to look at. Plus it’s Arrens <3!
- Too Many Annas for her amazing creativity. I am so jealous with the RP ideas she comes up with! They always inspires me!
- Holy Discipline (Anea) I love her header image, it’s so cute!
- Diaries of a Marksman Hunter (Nassirra) for being my #1 resource and inspiration learning to try a new spec!
- Pink Pigtail Inn (Lasira) always has very throught-provoking posts. When I’ve got the time, I love going through and having a good read.
- Stabilized Effort Scope (Rilgon) I don’t always agree with Rilgon. But he is quite good at getting to the point and making short, concise points. One of the first blogs I started reading, in fact!