Ah, Patch 3.0.8! You make me feel all these different feelings… I both love and hate you!
I got to play quite a bit last night after the patch, and here are the good and the bad that I’ve observed so far.
- +85 AP to 2H ([Greater Savagery]) now has a nifty red glow effect!
- Arcane Shot is doing incredible amounts of damage for me, about twice as much as my auto shots.
- [Aspect of the Viper] is off of the GCD!
- The [Volley] nerf is barely noticeable on Naxx trash.
- Shot rotations for Beast Masters! Woo!
- New Achievement for having the [Vampiric Batling] from Tenris Mirkblood.
- [Kungaloosh] and a couple other recipes are available, and therefore the Chef title.
- Ghost run speed increased greatly.
- Moar graveyards!
- Mining nodes now only takes one hit.
- Rep gains from killing mobs doesn’t decay with level.
- [Convention at the Legerdemain] only requires 4x[Northern Stew]!
- Wintergrasp is broken.
- Lag and disconnect issues are still abound, at least on Hydraxis (may be due to Wintergrasp being fail).
- [Aspect of the Dragonhawk] is STILL on the GCD (broken).
- [Steady Shot] now does about the same damage as auto shot for me.
- My kitty only does about 20% of my damage, rather than 50%.
- New Warlock [Ritual of Summoning] is broken.
- Paladins using [Hand of Protection] on other players get the Forbearance debuff applied to themselves (broken).
Since Naxx was such fail, and we were unable to conflate as a raid for any single boss due to all the disconnects, I don’t really have accurate stats on my new shot rotation and talents and such. We had even more disconnection issues than we had before the patch, it was not a happy time for anyone. We still managed to finish one wing (we’ve had a lot of practice fighting bosses with half the raid disconnecting) but we gave up when we couldn’t take Noth down.
Hopefully tonight will be more pleasant, and I’ll be able to report how my damage is looking!
- Exciting Changes to BM in Patch 3.1!
- Brajana’s Raiding Talent Spec
- The Emblem Ordeal
- Beast Mastery 3.0.2 to 3.0.9 Raid Comparison (with pictures!)
- Misdirection: Ten Do’s and Don’t's