Alright! I’m jumping on what seems to be quite the bandwagon. With not too much to do between now and the expansion, I’m going to take my spare time to work on the factions I don’t have exalted, that are within a reasonable reach. I’ve actually always liked doing rep grinds, I guess it’s the same part of me that enjoys fishing in game. It’s relaxing and still productive – like playing Solitaire but with eventual rewards!
There aren’t very many, but here’s a list of the factions I’ve already got to exalted:
- The Aldor
- Cenarion Expedition
- Frostwolf Clan
- The Mag’har
- The Sha’tar
- Shattered Sun Offensive
- The Violet Eye
Currently at Revered:
- The Consortium
- Darkspear Trolls
- Keepers of Time
- Lower City
- Keepers of Time, Lower City, Thrallmar: Run Heroics, or maybe try to solo some regular stuff in Shattered Halls.
- Ogri’la: Dailies. Should only take about 11 days to finish it up, doing all the dailies each day.
- Consortium: Going to grind the Ethereals in the Heap. 810 insignias to go!
- Argent Dawn: Run Stat or Scholo a bunch of times… this’ll take a while, I’m only Friendly!
- Horde Factions: Hopefully I’ll get decent Runecloth from Strat that I can turn in, then I can go back and do some of the starting area quest I’ve never done, with Silvermoon and Undercity and such.
- Timermaw Hold: I’m only Neutral. Gonna have to kill a lot of stuff to make that difference up… yikes. Chances are I won’t have time to work on this faction… but I’ll keep it in the list just in case.
If anyone has any advice for these reputations, let me know! Anything that will make it go a bit faster will be appreciated.