Brajana, Troll Hunter
1. When is your character’s birthday? Does she know? Brajana was born in the spring – She figures it was some time in early May. Trolls don’t especially celebrate their birthdays as much as their birth seasons, so the date isn’t exact.
2. What is your character’s favorite place in the world? Why? The more remote parts of Winterspring. Even though she’s a jungle troll, Brajana loves the winter. She loves how silent, peaceful and crisp the mornings are nestled up between the trees and the mountains. It’s the one place she can go when feeling particularly pugnacious that will always calm her down. … Or Thrall’s Chamber.
3. What kind of sense of humor does your character have (if any)? She’s a bit of a flirt. She doesn’t mean anything by it, but she has made her fair share of sexual innuendos!
4. Is your character introverted or extroverted? She’s mostly extroverted, unless she’s around particularly large groups of people. She feels most comfortable with a small group of friends, and in these situations, the leader in her is brought out. But the larger the group gets, the more she tends to stick to her self and keep her mouth shut.
5. What just irritates the hell out of your character? Night Elves. That’s all I have to say about that.
Ferguson, Undead Priest
1. When is your character’s birthday? Does he know? Ferguson can’t remember the exact date of his birth, or even the year of it. He lost track of time and dates, as they take on little meaning in undeath.
2. What is your character’s favorite place in the world? Why? Felwood. Something about the way the nature and the corruption have collided – and how no matter how corrupted it gets, he can still see healthy life emerging from underneath.
3. What kind of sense of humor does your character have (if any)? Ferguson doesn’t have a major sense of humour, but he enjoys light-hearted conversations with the ocassional chuckle.
4. Is your character introverted or extroverted? Very introverted. Ferguson likes to think, and overthink. He enjoys sitting back and observing people going about their business.
5. What just irritates the hell out of your character? Failure. He blames himself every time something goes wrong when he’s with a party, he takes on too much responsibility and it makes him sick when something goes wrong!
- Friday Five Hundred: The Warchief
- Answers to the questions you’ve all been asking…
- Wednesday? Five-hundred: A Gift
- Conclusion of the Account Ordeal