I have a checklist of items I should have on me before I head out to a raid. I hate when people don’t bring what they need with them, and I wouldn’t want an excuse for anyone to get pugnacious with me for not being ready… since I tend to do the same to others!
I keep this on a notepad beside my computer at all times – I have forgotten things one too many times, so I go through it every time before I head out.
- 20x [Grilled Mudfish] – Stat food. I usually use between 10-15 depending on the number of wipes
- 20x [ Heavy Netherweave Bandage ] – Always good to have, I try to keep myself topped up in fights with heavy raid damage, take a little pressure off of the healers!
- at least 3 charges of [Superior Mana Oil] – I usually only put it on my weapon when we get to bosses, since mana regen isn’t a huge deal for trash.
- 20x [Naaru Ration] – Just in case I miss the mage buffet!
- 5x [Super Healing Potion] – For emergencies!
- 5x [Super Mana Potion] – I rarely use them, but they are good to have on hand.
- 10x [Fel Mana Potion] – I usually go through most of these in one raid. I learned the “mana regen phase” from BRK. These potions were pretty much made for Hunters, we are the only class that gets all the benefit but don’t suffer from the debuff! They regen more than regular mana pots too!
- 4800x [Mysterious Arrow] – Pew pew?
- at least 25 charges of [Drums of Battle] – Because I’m a leatherworker and it makes me feel special.
- at least 25 charges of [Drums of War]
- 40x Pet Food – Usually whatever I have on hand. If I have my Wind Serpent, she’ll eat the same as me, so I just need extra of that (Naaru rations/mage treats). If I have my kitty, it’s any meat or fish, which I usually have lots of.
- 10x [Kibler's Bits] – every little bit helps!
- 2x [Flask of Relentless Assault] or [Shattrath Flask of Relentless Assault]
No related posts.